Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Sesamumindicum||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seeds||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is an ISO certified and GMP, USFDA and HACCP certified company. We are recognized as the best e-commerce platform for offering the world-class Sesame Seed Carrier Oil. This oil can be used to dilute many essential oils and is safe to use.Botany
Sesame is an annual flowering plant that belongs to the family Pedaliaceae. It grows to a height of 50-100 cm. The leaves are broad at the base with an entire margin. Flowers are blue, purple or white in colour and are tubular in shape. The color of seeds depends on the cultivar and may vary from brown, grey, tan, black or brown in color. The seeds of the plant are crushed at a very low temperature so that it retains its original characteristic in terms of its appearance and purity.Benefits of Sesame Seed Carrier Oil
• Sesame Seed Carrier Oil can be used on all types of skin. Thus, it is used in the manufacturing of skin care products. As it is lightweight oil, when it is applied on the skin, it forms a barrier and do not leave any oily feeling on the skin.
• This seed carrier oil is packed with vital minerals, vitamin E and many other vitamins that rejuvenates & protects the skin.
• It possesses amazing anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
• Sesame Seed Carrier Oil should be kept in a dark and cool place. This will maintain its freshness and enhance the shelf life.
• In case the oil is refrigerated, allow it to come to room temperature prior using it.