Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Boragoofficinalis||India||Conventional||Cold-pressed||Seeds||somewhat nutty aroma||Soluble in Other Oil|
We are well-known, top quality Borage Seed Carrier Oil suppliers in UK, US and other countries across the globe. Formulated from the organically-grown borage plant’s seed, the extracted Borage Seed Carrier oil offered here is quality-approved and safe to use.
Borage is an annual herb that belongs to the family of Boraginaceae of Plantae Kingdom. This flowering plant grows up to a height of 100cm. The leaves are arranged in an alternate manner, simple in arrangement and 5-15cm in length. The flowers of the plant are triangular in shape where petals are pointed. The plant has seeds that are used to extract oil, rich in GLA (gamma-Linolenic acid).
Borage Seed Carrier Oil: A Gist of the Product
Borage Seed Carrier Oil obtained from the seeds that are rich in vital fatty acids, minerals and vitamins the cold pressed method. The extracted oil is pale yellow to golden yellow in appearance. It has a light and sweet aroma.
Borage Seed Carrier Oil Uses
• Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of this carrier oil, it was used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
• During ancient times, the oil was used to treat many skin disorders such as scaling, itching and thickening of the skin. The oil was used on knees, face, arms and elbows.
• Owing to its immunosuppressive activity, the carrier oil is used to reduce asthma symptoms.
Users of the oil are scattered across the world and the borage seed oil bulk suppliers offer the same at fair rates in every part of the world.
Borage Carrier Oil Benefits
• Borage Seed Carrier Oil may be used on all types of skins to enhance its beauty.
• It is used to prepare many skin care products and massage products.
• Additionally, it heals the damaged skin and stimulates regeneration in skin cells.
• Due to the presence of GLA, it slows down diabetic neuropathy and can also be used to treat cellulite.
Borage Carrier oil goes well with
Eucalyptus, camphor, copal resin, sandalwood, amyris, basil, bergamot and other essential oils. Borage seed oil suppliers also offer essential oils besides carrier oils to the users.
As Borage seed oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures.
• People who are allergic to nuts should avoid using Borage Seed Carrier Oil.
• During pregnancy, this carrier oil should not be used.
• In case the user is using any other medicines, they should use this oil only after consulting their medical advisor.
• Avoid prolonged or higher dosage of Borage Seed Carrier Oil.
• There are possibilities that it may lead to loose stools and even stomach issues, so proper precautions should be taken when using the oil.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Borage essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Borage essential oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Borage oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.