Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Boragoofficinalis||India||Conventional||Cold-pressed||Seeds||somewhat nutty aroma||Insoluble in water|
We are well-known supplier of top quality Borage Seed Carrier Oil for people across the globe. Formulated from the organically-grown borage plant’s seed, the extracted Borage Seed Carrier oil offered here is quality-approved and safe to use.
Borage is an annual herb that belongs to the family of Boraginaceae of Plantae Kingdom. This flowering plant grows up to a height of 100cm. The leaves are arranged in alternate manner, simple in arrangement and 5-15cm in length. The flowers of the plant are triangular in shape where petals are pointed. The plant has seeds that are used to extract oil, rich in GLA (gamma-Linolenic acid).
Borage Seed Carrier Oil: A Gist of the Product
Borage Seed Carrier Oil obtained from the cold pressed method of seeds that are rich in vital fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. The extracted oil is pale yellow to golden yellow in appearance. It has light and sweet aroma.
Historical Uses of Borage Seed Carrier Oil
• Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of this carrier oil, it was used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
• During ancient time, the oil was used to treat many skin disorders such as scaling, itching and thickening of the skin. The oil was used on knees, face, arms and elbows.
• Owing to its immunosuppressant activity, the carrier oil was used to reduce asthma symptoms.
• Borage Seed Carrier Oil may be used on all types of skins to enhance its beauty.
• It is used to prepare many skin care products and massage products.
• The carrier oil is used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, it stimulates skin repairing system.
• Due to the presence of GLA, it slows down diabetic neuropathy and can also be used to treat cellulite.
• People who are allergic to nut should avoid using Borage Seed Carrier Oil.
• During pregnancy, this carrier oil should not be used.
• In case the user is using any other medicines, they should use this oil only after consulting their medical advisor.
• Avoid prolonged or higher dosage of Borage Seed Carrier Oil.
• There are possibilities that it may lead to loose stools and even stomach issues, so proper precautions should be taken when using the oil.