Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Polianthes tuberosa||India, Uttar Pradesh||Conventional||solvent extraction||Flowers||Soluble in Alcohols and insoluble in water|
Botanical Name: Polianthes tuberosa
Spread the aroma of Tube rose attar with Aromaaz International. Our name is a symbol of trust to provide the purest form of Tube rose attar with efficient delivery services. The attar is made from the fresh flowers of tuberose and has a rich and exotic aroma.
Tuberose is native to Mexico which blooms only in the night and hence it is also known as “Rajnigandha” in India. The botanical name of this plant is Polianthes tuberose and is popularly used in perfume making due to its exotic aroma. It grows up to the height of 45 cm and is grown outdoors in hardiness zones.
Overview of Tube Rose Attar
Tube rose attar is among the strongest Indian attar that is known for its natural aromatic properties. It can easily amalgamate with essential oils like citrus, spice and earthy oils. It goes under steam distillation process to attain elegantly exotic attar.
Benefits of Tube Rose Attar
• Tube rose attar is very effective in treating hair problems like hair fall, scalp issues and dandruff.
• People with skin allergies like inflammation, rashes, pimples and acne can be treated immediately with use of Tube rose attar.
• Due to its sweet fragrance, it is used in aromatherapy to relieve anxiety and stress.
• Tube rose attar is extensively used in perfumeries due to its strong and exotic aroma.
• It is used in many skin care products like lotions and creams.
Tube Rose Attar has not been found causing any side effects or skin irritation issues yet. It has been approved as safe which can be used by children, pregnant and lactating women. There are no dosage precautions as well.