Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Crocus Sativus||India||Conventional||Deg-bhabka method||Leaves||Soluble in water|
Aromaaz International is widely accepted by people spanning all over the world. It is USFDA, WHO, GMP, HACCP approved online supplier of the best quality of traditional Indian Attar. These are free from harmful chemical compounds as it is prepared from natural plant extracts. People can buy this attar in different packaging option and we supply it in airtight bottle.
Saffron Attar: An Overview
Saffron attar is sandalwood-based that is prepared by the distillation of saffron into sandalwood oil. It has sweet and rich fragrance and appears reddish in color with intense odor. Ideally a spice, its plant belongs to the Iridaceae family of the kingdom Plantae.
Benefits of Saffron Attar
• Due to the exotic taste and texture, Saffron attar is used in many cuisines and seasoning.
• It is often used in Ayurvedic tonic.
• On diluting Saffron Attar, it can be applied on the skin that penetrates deep into it.
• Saffron Attar should not be used for internal purpose.
• Never apply this attar directly to the mucous membranes or eyes.
• Nursing mothers, pregnant women and children should use Saffron Attar only if doctor has recommended for it.