Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
Aromaaz International certified from ISO, USFSA and many other reputed regulatory bodies and therefore, assures their clients for the complete originality of the musk attar. It is extracted from natural parts of the plants and thus, safe to use.
The small shrub of Musk is evergreen in nature that grows to height that ranges from 0.5-3m. The plant is grown for its fragrant flowers and seeds. Flowers are used for the extraction of attar that has sweet and nutty aroma. It belongs to the family Oleaceae of the plant world. Flowers blooms throughout the year and leaves are ovate in shape.
Benefits of Musk Attar
• Musk Attar is used in the manufacturing of lotions, powder, cream and many beauty care products.
• It is used to treat acne, pimples, scars and many skin-related issues.
• The attar is widely used to alleviate joint pain.
• Due to its alluring fragrance, it is widely used for aromatherapy.
• Before applying on the skin, perform a skin patch test to check if you are allergic to musk attar or not.
• Due to the variation in the immune system, some may get unwanted reaction. Therefore, consult immediately to the doctor if you experience any undesired reactions.