Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nelumbo nucifera||Tamil Nadu, India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flower||N/A|
Supported by a team of expert professional, Aromaaz International believes in supplying the best quality Lotus Attar to its valued clients. Prepared from natural lotus flower, the formulated and offered lotus attar by us is safe to use.Botany
The elegant water flower belongs to the Nelumbonaceae family of plant kingdom. It grows in damp soil and propagates through seeds. The root of the plant is planted in soil of river or at the bottom of the pond whereas leaves float on the surface of water. Therefore, it is also known as water lily. Flowers have thick stem with the plant growing to a height of 150cm that spreads horizontally up to 3m.Benefits of Lotus Attar
Lotus Attar is extensively demanded in perfumery industry for the manufacturing of perfumes, aromatic soaps, fragrant oils, etc.
• This attar helps to bring relief to mental anxiety due to its soothing fragrance and helps to calm down the mind.
• Owing to its aromatic properties, it is used in the manufacturing of cosmetic products, creams, skincare creams, lotions and other products.
• It is used in the aromatherapy treatment that provides relief from stress and other mental conditions.
In case you are allergic to Lotus flower or its aroma, avoid using Lotus attar.
• Seek medical advice from certified doctors in case you are pregnant.
• Tightly close the lid of the bottle after use so that it retains its original scent.