Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
We have acquired a prominent name globally in offering a wide assortment of Lily Attar. These are formulated as per international standards under strict hygienic condition. We supply Lily Attars in different packaging options as per demands of the customers.Botany
The flowering plant of Lily belongs to the family Liliaceae of the kingdom Planate. It grows to a height of 60-180cm. This perennials plant bears large elegant flowers and is herbaceous in nature. The flowers grow in the form of bulbs and the plant has many species that are grown for its edible parts. It exhibits pleasing fragrance according to the type of species.Benefits of Lily Attar
Lily Attar has pleasing fragrance due to which it is widely used in cosmetic and perfumery industry.
• This provides relief from stress owing to its amazing fragrance.
• Attar obtained from Lily flower acts as a stimulant.
• Due to its antiseptic nature, it is also used in the manufacturing of soaps.
• The attar bottle should be kept away from the reach of children and pets.
• Nursing mother should consult to the doctor before using Lily attar.
• In case you are allergic to Lily flower, do not use this attar.