Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasminum Auriculatum||North India||Conventional||Hydro distillation||Flower||Carrier Oils, Sandalwood Oil|
Aromaaz International is a leading supplier of the world-class Juhi Attar in airtight bottle. It is used in many skin care and cosmetic products due to its enchanting aroma.
Juhi is an evergreen and small shrub that grows to a height of 2m at a temperature that ranges from 15°C to 40°C. It belongs to the family Oleaceae of the plant kingdom. This climbing shrub is easy to grow and takes both shade and sun humid and dry conditions. This angiosperm is mainly cultivated in India and Thailand for the extraction of essential oils from the beautiful flower that has heavy gardenia kind of scent.
Benefits of Juhi Attar
• Juhi Attar is used for the production of perfumery and cosmetic products due to its pleasing scent.
• This attar is often used in the many skin care formulations.
• It is widely been used in the preparation of perfume oil.
• Always keep the bottle of Jasmine Attar in at a cool and dry place.
• Pregnant ladies and nursing mother should always speak to the doctor before any type of Juhi attar application.