Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Jasminum Grandiflorum L||india||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flower||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Leveraging on several years of experience, Aromaaz International is widely accepted for supplying 100% pure Jasmine Attar over the years. It has a mesmerizing fragrance due to which it is a preferred choice for perfume and other scented consumer goods and products.Botany
Jasmine is a shrub that belongs to the family of Oleaceae. The leaves are arranged in alternate or opposite manner. Flowers are different in colors such as yellow, white and rarely reddish and its size is approximately 2.5 cm. Due to the seducing aroma of the flower, it is also called as “The King of Flowers”.Benefits of Jasmine Attar
• Jasmine Attar is used to provide relaxation to mind and body.
• It is used to treat stress, depression and insomnia.
• This attar is widely used for massage therapy and supports joints and muscles. Precautionary Measures!
• Pregnant ladies should seek expert medical advice from their doctor before using Jasmine Attar.
• The user should perform skin sensitivity test before applying it directly on the skin.