Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Champaca||India||Steam Distillation||flower||1:5 in 70% ethanol|
Aromaaz International is a USFDA approved online megastore that supplies 100% pure essential oils and attar. Our offered attars are obtained via the traditional extraction methods so that its original fragrance remains intact. Owing to its unparalleled quality like purity and fresh aroma, Champa Attar is one of the most preferred attars in cosmetic, medicine and perfumery industries.Botany
Champa flower grows on the flowering tree up to a height of 30m. It belongs to Magnoliaceae of the plant kingdom. The bark is grey in color, lenticellate with orange speckles. Leaves are spiral in shape, simple and arranged in alternate fashion. The yellow-colored flowers are fragrant and are solitary in nature.Benefits of Champa Attar
• Champa Attar is known to heal many health issues such as rheumatism, renal disease, vertigo, etc.
• Due to its enchanting aroma, it is widely used in perfumery industry for making exotic scents and perfumes.
• This attar is used to treat many skin issues and reduces dark aging spots, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne, etc., giving the skin a flawless look.
• Those who are allergic to Champa flower should avoid using Champa Attar.
• Before using it for infants and pregnant women, consult to the doctor to avoid any unwanted reactions.