Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Eugenia caryophyllata||Indonesia||Steam Distillation||Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents and|
Clove spice oil is obtained by the process of stem distillation from Syzgium aromaticum plant. This evergreen slender shaped plant grows up to a height of 12 meters. In the beginning of the rainy season, the oil is obtained from the process of stem distillation.Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Spice Oil
• Clove spice oil used to improve healing.
• It acts as Mosquito repellent and applying this oil directly on the skin can keep mosquitoes away from 5 hours.
• It helps relieve pain and applying it for 5 minutes before getting needle into your skin can reduce pain to a considerable amount.
• It helps in curing toothache and it contains eugenol which will be a great healer for toothache.
• Clove spice oil is helpful in curing dental plaque, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, hernia, cough, Pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat, "Dry socket” following tooth extraction, Diarrhea, Gas (flatulence), and other condition.
• There is enough information about the safety of taking clove oil by mouth.
• Clove oil is possibly safe for applying on the skin directly. But, applying it on tooth, mouth or gums can result into damage to skin, tooth pulp or mucous membrane.
• Inhaling clove or injecting clove cigarettes or injection of clove oil can cause lung disease or breathing problem.
• It’s quite unsafe for children and can cause side-effects like liver damage, seizure or damage to fluid balance.