Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Sri Lanka||Steam Distillation||Bark||N/A|
Cinnamon Bark Spice Oil is obtained from the bark of the Cinnamon Bark using the process of steam distillations. This ever green is a native of Vietnam and China and it bears leather, shiny and green leaves. And, it has white, small and oval shaped berries of purple color. We provide to our customers.Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Spice Oil
• Cinnamon Bark Spice Oil is helpful in fighting any type of infection and also boosts immune system.
• The antifungal and antibacterial properties of the bark of Cinnamon help in protecting the body from pathogens and thereby boosting immune system.
• The oil is also helpful in treating various digestive system related issues including nausea, constipations, diarrhoea, flatulence, and ant type of stomach pain.
• Topical and aromatic uses of this oil can be helpful in relieving from aches and pains of different types and also relieves from bloating.
• Intake of Cinnamon Bark Spice Oil can be helpful in treatment of cough, cold, sore throat, bronchitis, flu and congestion.The oil is also helpful in relieving from pain caused in muscles and joints during winters.
• Cinnamon bark oil is sensitive to skin and it should not be used topically without diluting it with carrier oil.
• The oil should not e used by breastfeeding or pregnant woman unless directed by a professional doctor.
• You must be sure of purchasing organic, undiluted and should never be used in a way that has not been recommended by the vendor.