Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Capsicum annum L||Ethiopia, India||Conventional||Solvent Extraction, steam distilled||Seeds||N/A|
Give a new meaning to life with benefits of Chilly seed spice oil. We at Aromaaz International also provide essential oils, oleoresins, hydrosols, carrier oils, traditional Indian attars and much more to satisfy the diverse needs of our potential customers. Buy the best quality Chilly seed spice oil, right here.Botany
Native to Southern North America, Capsicum Annum is a popular species of Capsicum genus. The plant is shrubby perennial herbs and grows in winters. It blooms flowers of ‘off-white’ colour and grows up to 60cm height. It grows in warm and dense weather condition.Overview of Chilly Seed Spice Oil
With steam distillation process, seeds of chilly are converted into spice oil. Red chilies that have hot sharp flavor is used to make chilly seed spice oil. The oil has unsaturated fatty acid which is harmful for the human body. The oil is red in color and has a strong odor.Benefits of Chilly Seed Spice Oil
• Chili seeds Spice oil has anti-inflammatory properties that helps in reducing inflammation and rashes.
• It is among the powerful pain reliever and is known as analgesic.
• Spice Oil of chili seeds is used in aromatherapy, cosmetic applications, soaps, perfumes and deodorants.
• Applying chili seeds spice oil regularly directly on skin can reduce symptoms of prurigo nodularis.
• There are some evidences that it can help in treating severe diseases like hay fever and stomach ulcers.
When consumed orally, chilli seeds spice oil is said to be unsafe for longer periods of time as it can lead to kidney damage. It is possibly safe to be used by the pregnant and lactating women. However, it should be kept away from the children.