Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Apium graveolens||India||Steam Distillation||Seed||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
The Celery Seed Spice Oil is obtained by the process of steam Distillation from seeds of the plants. It’s a biennial plant and has fleshy, grooved, skinny and erect stalk leaves and the oil obtained is brown to yellowish in color. This plant grows throughout the world. Celery is specially used for its appetizing flavor and unique texture.
Uses and Benefits of Celery Seed Spice Oil
• Celery seed oil is believed to possess antioxidant properties. It works instantly by capturing reactive oxygen species and free radicals of the body.
• Its rheumatic properties help in helps in reducing joint pain in the body. Also, it is helpful in curing joint pain.
• Celery seed oil acts as an inhibition in fungal and bacterial infection. It helps in reducing excess level of salt and water in the body.
• It maintains the level of blood pressure in the body and also helps in stimulating digestion by working on the gastric glands.
• The oil has been used in the making of soap, perfumes, cosmetics, detergents and it also acts as an excellent fragrant and flavouring agent. It is also used in treatment of Cancer!
General Precautionary Measures!
• For Pregnant and breast feeding women are contraindicated from making use of Celery seed oil.