Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|ElettariaCardamomum||France||Steam Distillation||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Caraway Spice Oil is extracted from biennial plant called Carum carvi. This oil is also known as Kalonji essential oil. The plant is native to North America, Asia and Europe and it belongs to the family of Umbelliferae. It is similar to carrot plant and they bear pink and white colored umbels. The oil is obtained through the process of stem distillation from its dried seeds. The oil is pale yellow to colorless and has fresh caraway odor.Uses and Benefits of Caraway Spice Oil
• Caraway Spice Oil is found to have carminative, antiseptic, astringent, anti histaminic, expectorant, and properties of tonic. All these properties make the oil suitable for treatment of various health related issues.
• A mixture prepared from peppermint oil and caraway oil can be tremendously helpful in treatment of indigestion.
• The oil is helpful in treatment of various heart related ailments. It not only maintains proper blood flow in the body, but also is helpful in strengthening cardiac muscles. Also, the oil is helpful in strengthening arteries and veins and is also helpful in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure level.
helpful effectively in treatment of infections caused in respiratory system, urinary or excretory system.General Precautionary Measures!
• Those who are sensitive must be cautious while using this oil. It may result in itching and rashes if used in high concentration.
• You must dilute it with some safe carrier oil before bringing it into use on any area of your body topically.
• Sometimes using the mixture of Caraway Spice Oil and peppermint oil can result into nausea, heartburn or belching.