Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nigella Sativa||Egypt||Cold Pressed||Seeds||Soluble in Alcohols, Essential Oils and insoluble|
Black Cumin Seed Oil is extracted by the process of cold pressed method from the annual herbaceous plant. This plant belongs to the family of Ranunculaceae (buttercup) and the fruits of the plant are used to obtain the oil. It is believed to be made of a variety of nutrients including carbohydrates, fats and protein. WE make sure to process, cleanse and pack the oil in an eco-friendly way.Uses and Benefits of Black Cumin Seed (Kaloungi) Spice Oil
• Black Cumin Seed (Kaloungi) Spice Oil is used for treatment of various digestion related and respiratory problems.
• It has widely been used to treat health related problems including headache, toothache, cold, any type of infections, inflammation and parasitic infections.
• The oil is also used topically for treating dry skin, dandruff, wounds and other skin related diseases.
• The Kaoungi seed oil has a whole lot of health benefits. It helps in increasing memory, improving the heart health, in preventing hair loss and most importantly works on enhancing your immunity.
• It also has good content of amino acids, crude fibre, fatty acids, alkaloids, calcium, potassium, volatile oils, sodium, saponin and much more.