Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|N/A||N/A||Conventional||N/A||Dried chili||Water Soluble|
At Aromaaz International, we supply the quality Green Chilli (3.3 % Capsaicin) Oleoresin to people looking for pure and organic product. This is 100% pure and safe to use as it is free from chemical compounds.Botany
Green Chilli plant grows to a height of 3ft that belongs to the Solanaceae of the plant kingdom. It bears small flowers and hasa long fruit that are known as chillies or pods. Fresh dried green chillies are used for the extraction of oleoresins that appears green in color. The liquid thus, obtained is liquid at room temperature. Green Chilli Oleoresin (3.3 % capsaicin) is a sharp liquid that has a refreshing aroma which is similar to the aroma of capsicum.Benefits of Green Chilli (3.3 % Capsaicin) Oleoresins
• Green Chilli (3.3 % Capsaicin) Oleoresins can be used to add complexity to beverage flavours.
• It can be used in confectioneries where it imparts major role.
• These oleoresins can be used in pickles, seafood, canned food, medicine, cosmetics, etc.
• Oleoresin obtained from green chilli is used to treat headache, mouth sores, joint problems, etc.
• If you are allergic to green chilli, avoid using Green Chilli (3.3 % Capsaicin) Oleoresins as it might cause unwanted reactions on its use.
• Nursing mother should seek medical advice before using this oleoresin.