Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Zingiber Officinalis||Southern China||Conventional||solvent extraction||dried rhizome||Soluble in water|
We are a trusted online supplier of Ginger Oleoresin. Processed and packed under strict environmental condition, the offered oleoresin stands high in quality and is ideal to use in treating many health issues.An Overview of Ginger Oleoresins
Ginger belongs to Zingiberaceae family of plant kingdom. Dried rhizome is used for the extraction of oleoresins from it. The extracted liquid is dark brown in color and emits fresh aroma of garlic. The pungent flavoured liquid is soluble in oils and water.Benefits of Ginger Oleoresins
• Ginger Oleoresin treats platelet aggregation, inflammation, thrombosis, decreased urine output, coughing, hyper lipidaemia, etc.
• It controls and memory disorder, oxidative stress, etc.
• This is used to flavour baked goods, beverages and confectioneries.
• The oleoresin obtained from ginger is used as a stimulant, stomachic and carminative.
• Those who are allergic to ginger should consult to the doctor before applying this oleoresin.
• Nursing mother should avoid using Ginger Oleoresins unless doctor recommends for its use.