Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|N/A||N/A||Conventional||solvent extraction||bulbs||Soluble in water|
We are a trusted online supplier of Garlic (Roasted) Oleoresins that is obtained from the natural resources. The roasted garlic bulbs used for extraction of oleoresins makes it an ideal choice to be used for many health disorders. Clients can avail this oleoresin in different packaging options.Botany
Botanically known as Allium sativum, Garlic is a species of onion family. It has been used in medicines and culinary purposes from so many years. It grows in mild climate and is cultivated in late spring. The origin of this plant is from Central Asia and North-eastern Iran yet China is the largest producer of garlic.Overview of Garlic (Roasted) Oleoresins
This is extracted from the roasted bulbs of garlic. The extracted liquid contains 0.06-0.1% volatile oil. The brown-colored liquid is viscous in nature and has strong fragrance.Benefits of Garlic (Roasted) Oleoresins
• Garlic (Roasted) Oleoresins have excellent antioxidant properties. It is rich in vitamin C and is nutritious in nature.
• This oleoresin is rich in vitamin B-1 and B-6 that converts glucose into energy needed for proper body functions.
• It helps in proper functioning of nervous system as well.
• Consult to the doctor in case you are allergic to vitamin C or have weak immune system before using garlic (roasted) oleoresin.
• Keep the bottle of the garlic (roasted) oleoresin away from the reach of children.