Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Trigonellafoenum-graecum||N/A||Conventional||solvent extraction||Garlic Bulbs||Soluble in Oil, Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is widely accepted as one of the top supplier of Garlic Oleoresins. Obtained from natural parts of the garlic plants, the extracted liquid is free from chemicals and thus, safe to use.Botany
The perennial plant of garlic belongs to the Alliaceae family of the kingdom Plantae. The bulbous plant grows to a height of 1m. It produces hermaphrodite flowers.Overview of Garlic Oleoresins
Garlic Oleoresins are obtained from its bulbs that appears orange red to yellow in color. This clear liquid has thin consistency and strong odor of garlic.Benefits of Garlic Oleoresins
• Garlic (roasted) Oleoresin is used as a flavouring agent.
• This is used as an insect repellent and by many perfumery industries.
• The Oleoresin obtained from garlic contains allicin that has antibacterial property.
• It is used for curing blood and heart related problems.
• The oleoresin is used to provide relief from common cold, nausea, morning sickness and upset stomach.
• If you are allergic to garlic, avoid using garlic oleoresins.
• Pregnant ladies and lactating mother should consult to the doctor before using this oleoresin.