Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Trigonellafoenum-graecum||India||Conventional||Solvent extracted product with food grade diluent||Dried ripe seeds||soluble in water, insoluble in oil|
People willing to use natural and 100% pure Fenugreek Oleoresins are definitely now at the right platform. We, at Aromaaz International, are well-known to supply the best quality oleoresins to customers in airtight bottle.Botany
Fenugreek is used as an herb that belongs to the Fabaceae family of the kingdom Plantae. The fresh or dried leaves of fenugreek are used as a spice in many food items that imparts a characteristic flavor to the dish. Seeds are used as an important ingredient in some curries. Fenugreek Oleoresins are extracted from the dried ripe seeds of the plant that is insoluble in water and have excellent healing as well as nutritive property.Benefits of Fenugreek Oleoresins
• Fenugreek Oleoresins are used as antiviral agent that fights against viruses.
• It provides protection to cells against free radical damage.
• The oleoresin is known to lower blood glucose level in the body, thus, keeps the user fit & healthy.
• It boosts blood circulation and mimics female hormone, estrogen.
• Although Fenugreek Oleoresins promotes lactation in nursing mother, still they should consult to the doctor before using it.
• Keep the bottle airtight after using Fenugreek Oleoresins.