Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cuminum Cyminum||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seeds||Soluble in vegetable oil|
Our company is known to supply the quality-approved Cumin Seed Oleoresins. We are WHO and USFDA approved website. The oleoresins are processed and packed as per set standards of the industry.Botany
The herbaceous plant of cumin grows to a height of 30-50cm and belongs to the family Apiaceae. It bears seed that have eight ridges and have oil canals in it. These are yellow to brown in color and are used as a spice that has distinctive aroma and flavor. Seeds are used for the extraction of oils from it via the steam distillation process. The obtained liquid is light brown-yellow in color.Benefits of Cumin Seed Oleoresins
• Cumin Seed Oleoresins are used as a flavouring agent for food.
• It eliminates toxins from the body and also improves appetite.
• This is used to protect skin against microbial and fungal infections.
• The oleoresin is known to reduce wrinkle, dark aging spots and sagging skin.
• Those with sensitive skin should avoid using cumin seeds oleoresins.
• Pregnant women should consult to the doctor before using cumin seed oleoresins.