Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Syzgium Aromaticum L||India||Conventional||solvent extraction||buds||soluble in water, insoluble in oil|
Clove bud oleoresins supplied by Aromaaz International is free from chemical compounds. We are USFDA and WHO approved company that follow set standards of the industry to extract oleoresins from natural parts of the plant.Botany
The aromatic flower of cloves belongs to the Myrtaceae family of the plant world. It is evergreen in nature that grows to a height of 8-12m. Flowers grow in clusters and its buds are pale in color that later turns to green and bright red in color during its harvesting time. Clove buds are used for the extraction of liquid that have original flavor and odor of clove.Benefits of Clove Bud Oleoresins
• Clove Bud Oleoresins are stimulating in nature that can be used for gargling and mouthwashes.
• This can be used to treat skin infections, digestive tract upset, etc.
• It can be used for cosmetic application.
• The oleoresin from clove bud is rich in sodium, calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
• Always keep the bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.
• If you are a nursing mother, consult to the doctor before using this oleoresin.