Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|ApiumGraveolens||India||Conventional||Solvent extraction of the dry seeds||Seeds||Soluble in oil, insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is widely accepted as one of the best supplier of pure Celery Seed Oleoresins. Processed under strict hygienic condition, the offered oleoresins are safe to use. Customers can purchase the airtight bottle of this oleoresin online without stepping out from home.Botany
The plant of Celery belongs to the family Apiaceae of the plant kingdom. It is cultivated worldwide and is native to India. The leaves are beautifully arranged and are 3-6 cm in length. Flowers are white-creamy in color. Celery seeds are ovoid to globosely shaped that is broad in nature. These seeds are used to extract oleoresins that are yellowish to green in color. These pale yellow liquid is insoluble in water.Benefits of Celery Seed Oleoresins
• Celery Seed Oleoresin improves digestion and provides calming, relaxing and cooling effects to the body.
• It acts as an excellent uterine stimulant and helps patients suffering from stress and anxiety.
• The oleoresin helps in removing toxins from inside the body.
• It acts as a flavouring agent for many dishes.
• This oleoresin cures rheumatic disease and provides relief from phlegm and spasms.
• Pregnant ladies should speak to their medical specialist before using this oleoresin.