Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cinnamomum cassia||Vietnam||Conventional||Solvent Extraction||bark||Soluble in oil, insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is widely accepted as a trusted online supplier of top quality Cassia Bark Oleoresins. It is free from artificial compounds and thus, pure in nature.
The Cassia bark belongs to the familyLauraceae of the plant kingdom. This angiosperm grows to a height of 10-15m. The color of the bark is greyish. It has elongated leaves that are reddish in color when young. Cassia oleoresins are extracted from cassia bark that is brown in appearance.
Benefits of Cassia Bark Oleoresins
• Cassia Bark Oleoresins provides relief from pain.
• It is used to treat arthritis, diabetes, depression and improves digestive health.
• The oleoresin is known to protect kidney and can be used to treat urinary tract infections.
• This is used to treat cough, cold and flu.
• Always keep the bottle away from the direct exposure to sunlight.
• Nursing mother should consult to the doctor before using this oleoresin.