Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper nigrum||India,Vietnam||Conventional||Solvent extraction of dry fruit||Fruits||soluble in water, insoluble in oil|
Aromaaz International is continuously moving ahead of its competitors by delivering the top quality Black Pepper Oleoresins to its clients. It is extracted from natural plant sources and thus, 100% pure in nature.Botany
Black Pepper is a flowering vine that belongs to the family Piperaceae of the plant world. When this is fully mature and fresh, it has 5mm diameter and is red-colored. This contains one seed like any other drupes. Fruits are used to extract liquid from it and the obtained oleoresins appear viscous and dark brown in color.Benefits of Black Pepper Oleoresins
• Black Pepper Oleoresins is in great demand in food industry where it is used as flavouring as well as colouring agent.
• This is used to manufacture medicines that cure many heart diseases, insomnia, indigestion, liver problem, constipation, etc.
• It is used in many Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and many other traditional medicinal systems.
• The bottle of Black Pepper Oleoresins should always be kept airtight so that it retains its original aroma.
• Keep this away from the reach of kids and pets.