Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Ocimum Basillicum||Italy||Conventional||Extracted by solvent extraction of the dried leave||Leaves||Soluble in oil, insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is actively involved in providing the best quality Basil oleoresin to people spanning in different parts of the world. We strictly follow the set norms of the industry during its packaging and transportation process so that the bottle remains intact during its transit.An Overview of Basil Oleoresins
Basil plant belongs to the Lamiaceae family of the plant world. Dried leaves are used for the extraction of basil oleoresins and are also known as Sweet basil oil. The obtained liquids are greenish-brown in color that appears viscous in nature.Benefits of Basil Oleoresins
• Basil Oleoresins is known to provide relief from stress as well as itchy skin.
• This helps to purify blood and promotes healthy skin.
• It acts as a mood enhancer.
• The oleoresins obtained from basil can be used as an effective muscle relaxant and also provides an ease to body discomforts.
• Those people who are allergic to basil should avoid using this oleoresin.
• Although Basil Oleoresins are extracted from natural plant resources, still it is advisable for pregnant and nursing mother to seek medical advice before using it.
• Always keep the bottle of the oil closed after using it so that it retains its effectiveness.