Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Ferula assa-foetida||N/A||Conventional||Solvent extraction||Rhizome||Soluble in Oils|
Aromaaz International is a USFDA, GMP and WHO certified company that is famous for supplying the best quality of Asafoetida Oleoresins. We offer this extract in various customized packaging options so that clients can meet their exact requirements.Botany
Asafoetida belongs to the family Apiaceae of Plantae kingdom. The plant grows to a height of 1-1.5m. This is a perennial herb whose rhizomes are used to extract liquid from it that is commonly termed as Asafoetida oleoresins. The extracts have bitter taste and appear green in color.Benefits of Asafoetida Oleoresins
• Asafoetida Oleoresins are widely used to cure colic flatulence.
• It may be used to cure toothache.
• This can also be used as a flavouring agent that gives flavour to some of the food items.
• It is said that Asafoetida Oleoresins are not safe to use during pregnancy as it may lead to miscarriage, therefore, you should avoid using it during that duration.
• People who have bleeding disorder should not use this oleoresins as it may increase risk of bleeding.