Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|TrachyspermumCopticum||India||Conventional||Solvent Extraction||Seeds||Soluble in oil insoluble in water|
While moving on the path of success, Aromaaz International has acquired a renowned position in the global market as one of the top suppliers of Oleoresins. Those looking for naturally-extracted Ajowan Seed Oleoresins can avail the bottle from us.Botany
Also known as thymol seeds orcarom seeds, Ajowan seed is a flavoured spice. Its plant belongs to the family Apiaceae of the plant kingdom and mostly grows in the North East region. The fruit pods are greyish in color that appears as egg-shaped and appears as seeds. The seeds have pungent flavor and slightly bitter in taste.Benefits of Ajowan Seed Oleoresins
• It is known to exhibits excellent carminative, spasmodic and stimulant property.
• This is used for flavoring medicines that are home-made.
• The Oleoresins obtained Ajowan Seeds have wonderful anti-microbial, antiseptic and germicidal properties.
• People who are on diet should not use this Ajowan Seed Oleoresins as it stimulates appetites.
• It should not be used for weight loss permanently.
• In case anyone feels unwanted experiences after using it, they should consult to the doctor immediately.