Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Syringa vulgaris||USA||Conventional||Enfleurage Extraction in a base of Organic Palm Oil||Flowers||water|
We are well-known supplier of top quality Lilac Flower Oil among clients across the globe. Our offered flower oil is extracted from the natural flower of the plant. The extracted liquid is 100% pure and have pleasing aroma.Botany
The angiosperm, Lilac belongs to the family Oleaceae of the plant world. This deciduous shrub grows to a height of 2-10m. The flowering plant is cultivated in temperate regions. Leaves are arranged in opposite manner that can be simple or heart-shaped. The flowers of the plant vary in colour such as purple, violet, white, red and blue.Benefits of Lilac Flower Oil
• Lilac Flower Oil has excellent antifungal properties that make it an ideal choice to eliminate fungal infection from the body.
• It exhibits astringent properties that make it useful as skin-tightening agent as well as toner.
• It is used for many skin problems such as burns, cuts and rashes.
• This promotes healthy and glowing skin on regular use.
• Avoid using Lilac Flower Oil in case you have hyper-sensitive skin else you may get skin infections.
• If you are pregnant or nursing lady, seek medical advice from doctor before using it.
• Perform a skin patch test before applying this flower oil on the target skin area. In case you experience any unwanted reaction, stop using it and speak to the doctor.