Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Curcuma Zedoaria||Nepal||Conventional||Steam distillation||Roots||Soluble in 80% - 90% alcohol|
Prepared from the roots of the Zedoary plant, Zedoaria Essential Oil is comprehensively used in the flavor and perfume industries. At Aromaaz International, you can purchase the best quality of this natural essential oil and that too without any adulteration.Botany
Curcuma Zedoaria, commonly known as zedoary, is an annual herb of the Zingiberaceae family. Indigenous to India and Indonesia, this rhizome plant is grown in the tropical and sub-tropical forest areas. Zedoary plant bears strongly scented yellow flowers with green and red tinge.Overview of Zedoaria Essential Oil
Zedoaria Essential Oil is the most common ingredient used in the perfumeries and flavour industries owing to its delectable aroma. The oil is obtained by hydro distillation of the roots of the zedoary plant. It is a golden yellow sticky liquid with an intense, spicy, and woody & camphor-like scent.Benefits of Zedoaria Essential Oil
• It treats the digestive problems of the gastrointestinal tract like loss of appetite, flatulence, spasms, indigestion, etc.
• Zedoaria Essential Oil clears the mucus and phlegm deposited in the respiratory tract and lungs.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil reduce pain and inflammation of the wounds, cuts and other skin ailments.
• It is good for blood circulation and improves menstrual flow.
• Keep this oil away from eyes.
• Take a skin patch test before its widespread use.
• Pregnant women must take an advice from the doctor for its use.
• If suffering from cancer, high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc., use this oil after consultation with the doctor.