Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cananga odorata||Comores||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers||fruity floral scent||Soluble in alcohol and oils|
Variety: Ylang Ylang Oil
We are a trustworthy online supplier of Ylang Ylang oil that is obtained from steam distillation of freshly picked flowers. The oil is 100% pure and concentrated in nature and is supplied to customers in an airtight bottle. Aromaaz International is one of the leading ylang ylang essential oil exporters in India, that supplies products in US, UK and other parts of the world.
Ylang Ylang is a perennial plant that belongs to the Annonaceae family of the Plant kingdom. It grows to a height of 20m and has tender, glossy and big leaves. The flowers are pink or yellow or mauve in color.
Ylang Ylang Oil Uses
• The yellow-colored Ylang Ylang oil was used by French Chemists for its medicinal use during the start of 20thcentury.
• It was used to treat many diseases such as intestinal infections, malaria and typhus.
• Due to its relaxing properties, it was used in the preparation of medicines to provide a calming effect for anxiety and stress.
Ylang ylang essential oil wholesale suppliers fragmented world over provide the oil to diverse industrial and individual users in different packaging.
Blends well with
Ylang Ylang essential oil goes well with Sandalwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Marjoram , Vetiver. The ylang ylang essential oil manufacturer in India provides all these essential oils in bulk and retail.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Benefits
• Ylang Ylang Oil exhibits many therapeutic properties such as sedative, anti-depressant, brain booster, aphrodisiac, etc.
• It may be used to lower blood pressure and also to fight against infection caused by microorganisms.
• The oil can be used to treat eczema.
• It can be used to provide relief from spasm and fight against stress.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Ylang Ylang oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures.
• Ylang Ylang Oil is considered to be non-irritant and non-toxic in nature. However, it may cause sensitivity to some users when used in an excess amount that could lead to nausea and headache.
• A pregnant lady should use the oil after consulting their healthcare provider.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Ylang Ylang essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Ylang Ylang essential oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Ylang Ylang oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.