Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cananga odorata||Comores||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
We are a trustworthy online supplier of Ylang Ylang oil that is obtained from steam distillation of freshly picked flowers. It is 100% pure and concentrated in nature and is supplied to customers in an airtight bottle.Botany
Ylang Ylang is a perennial plant that belongs to Anonaceae family of the Plant kingdom. It grows to a height of 20m and has tender, glossy and big leaves. The flowers are pink or yellow or mauve in color.Historical Uses of Ylang Ylang Oil
• The yellow-colored Ylang Ylang oil was used by French Chemists for its medicinal use during the start of 20thcentury.
• It was used to treat many diseases such as intestinal infections, malaria and typhus.
• Due to its relaxing properties, it was used in the preparation of medicines to provide calming effect for anxiety and stress.
• Ylang Ylang Oil exhibits many therapeutic properties such as sedative, anti-depressant, brain booster, aphrodisiac, etc.
• It may be used to lower blood pressure and also to fight against infection caused by microorganism.
• The oil can be used to treat eczema.
• It can be used to provide relief from spasm and fight against stress.
• Ylang Ylang Oil is considered to be non-irritant and non-toxic in nature. However, it may cause sensitivity to some users when used in an excess amount that could lead to nausea and headache.
• A pregnant lady should use the oil after consulting their healthcare provider.