Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Achillea Millefolium||Hungary||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers||sweet aromatic floral scent||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is an authentic essential oils’ manufacturer and supplier providing excellent customer services at amazing prices. Yara Yara Essential Oil is one such incredible oil manufactured by the company which is hailed for its medicinal properties.
Achillea Millefolium is a flowering perennial plant in the family of Asteraceae. A native to the temperate areas of the Asia and North America, this plant grows to a height of 3 feet. It bears feathery leaves and, pink-white flowers.
Overview of Yara Yara Essential Oil
Yara Yara essential oil is obtained from the flowers of the Yara Yara plant by steam, distillation to preserve the scent of the original Yara Yara flowers. The innumerable benefits of this essential oil make it an indispensable part of Alternative, Complementary, and Ayurvedic medicines.
Benefits of Yara Yara Essential Oil
• Yara Yara essential oil is an amazing remedy to treat skin-related problems like acne, burns, wounds, cuts, abrasions, rashes, eczema, etc.
• It effectively cures respiratory problems like asthma, chest congestion, bronchitis, common cold, etc.
• The digestive properties present in this oil treats stomach disorders like indigestion, constipation, bloating, flatulence, etc.
• It promotes proper blood circulation in the body and treats arthritis, irregular menstruation, rheumatism, etc.
Blends well with
Yara Yara essential oil goes well with German Chamomile, Helichrysum, Lemongrass, Angelica, Cedarwood, Cypress, Blue Tansy, Oak moss, Verbena.
• Direct application of this oil on skin is not recommended. Combine it with coconut oil.
• Pregnant and breast feeding women must take this oil only after doctor’s consultation.