Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Artmesia Absinthium||China||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Aerial parts||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Looking for an essential oil that can give you an out-of-the-world experience in aromatherapy, then Wormwood Essential Oil is just for you! Aromaaz International has been serving its clients with immense dedication by providing good quality Wormwood Essential Oil at an affordable price.Botany
Wormwood is known as Artenisia Absinthium in scientific language and is a member of the Astreaceae family. It is a perennial herb that has fibrous roots and generally grows in temperate areas. The light yellow flowers and leaves of this plant emit a beautiful odour.Overview of Wormwood Essential Oil
Wormwood Essential Oil is dark green oil having a thin consistency and an earthy fragrance. It is extracted from the scented aerial parts of the plant. This essential oil is only soluble in alcohols. This oil is well-known remedy to get rid of roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and other parasites.Benefits of Wormwood Essential Oil
• It encourages the discharge of bile juice into the stomach.
• The alpha thujone and beta thujone in this oil fights infections caused by virus and bacteria.
• It is an effective insecticide.
• The narcotic elements present in this oil helps in treating stress, headaches, tension, convulsions, etc.
• This excessive use of this essential oil can cause severe brain and nervous system damage.
• Wormwood Essential Oil is highly toxic for pregnant and lactating women.