Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Gaultheria procumbens||North-East of USA and Canada||Conventional||Steam Distillation||flowers||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Wintergreen Oil offered by us is 100% pure and exhibits therapeutic quality. We prepare & process the oil under the strict environmental conditions and regulatory standards that assure it is 100% pure and concentrated in nature.Botany
Wintergreen is an evergreen shrub that is commonly known to perform photosynthesis process all through the winter season. It belongs to the genus Gaultheria of the plant family. It grows to a height of 5-6 inches in sandy & barren plains. It bears flowers that are widely used for the extraction of essential oil via the steam distillation process.Uses and Benefits of Wintergreen Oil
• Wintergreen Oil possesses many beneficial therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, diuretic, analgesic, aromatic, antispasmodic, etc.
• The oil provides relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
• It helps to overcome fatigue issues and also slows down pain and ache in body.
• Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, Wintergreen Oil was used to treat bacterial infection known as cellulitis, in which skin gets inflamed.
• It was used internally for treating chronic mucous discharge and also for regulating hormonal in body. However, due to its slightly toxic nature, its internal use is restricted.
• 1 Teaspoon of Wintergreen Oil is nearly equivalent to 22 Aspirin tablets. Therefore, it should not be used for internal purpose.
• Accidentally, if the oil gets swallowed, reach to the nearest doctor without delay.
• Its use should be avoided for children below an age of 12 years.
• Some users may get allergic reactions after using it due to variation in skin’s quality.