Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Satureja Montana||Albania||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowering tops||Sharp, camphoraceous.||solubility in alcohol|
Aromaaz International is a wonderful online platform from where you buy the finest quality of the Winter Savory Essential Oil at the best prices. This essential oil offers its users some really admirable aromatic and health benefits.
Winter Savory, also called Satureja Montana in botany, is a partial-green perennial shrub of the Lamiaceae family. A native to Southern Europe and North Africa, this woody and bushy plant bears small burgundy flowers. It attains the height of 12 inches and has light green leaves.
Overview of Winter Savory Essential Oil
Winter Savory Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the Winter Savory plant. The fragrance of this essential oil is strong, herbaceous, and spicy with qualities of dried sage and thyme leaf. The antioxidants and antimicrobial properties in this essential oil make it a perfect add-on in medicine boxes.
Benefits of Winter Savory Essential Oil
• This essential strengthens and supports the functioning of the immune system.
• It helps to increase concentration and focus, and promotes a good night sleep.
• It is an ideal remedy for digestive ailments like indigestion, nausea, flatulence, diarrhea, etc.
Blends well with
Winter savory essential oil goes well with Frankincense, Lavender, Lime , Bergamot, Oregano, Hyssop, Peppermint, Inula, Marjoram, Monarda, Cardamom, Lemon.
• Winter savory essential oil is not to be taken orally.
• Not suitable for the use in aromatherapy.