Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Piper nigrum||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seeds||Spicy, peppery smell.||Soluble in oil, insoluble in water|
People who have likeliness for peppercorns, the White Pepper Essential Oil is definitely a nature’s gift for them. Avail this crisp, fresh essential oil from Aromaaz International to introduce yourself to the unlimited benefits of this incredible oil. It is 100% pure, natural, and unadulterated, and packed in an airtight bottle with extreme care.
Botanically called as Piper Nigrum, White pepper is a member of the Piperaceae family of Piperales order. The plant is a flowering vine that is extensively harvested for its fruits. The seeds of white peppercorns are obtained after drying the seeds of the plant and then removing the outer covering of the seeds. Indigenous to South India and Indonesia, this plant is cultivated since the last 2,000 years.
Overview of White Pepper Essential Oil
The essential oil from white peppercorns is obtained by steam distillation method. The essential oil has a warm, spicy, intense and woody fragrance with oriental touch. It is a colorless liquid with a thin consistency. Providing good number of therapeutic advantages, this wondrous essential oil is a must to be kept in your medicine chest.
Benefits of White Pepper Essential Oil
• The heat produced by the white pepper essential oil when applied on the spasms and sprains relieves the pain.
• It serves as an aid for the people suffering from arthritis. This oil calms the swelling and pain of the joints and muscles.
• Extremely beneficial for dealing with stomach disorders.
• The soothing fragrance and heat generated from this essential oil helps in alleviating headache.
Blends well with
White pepper essential oil goes well with Lime, lemon, Sage, Ylang Ylang, Fennel, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Coriander, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Mandarin, Bergamot,Ginger, Juniper.
• This essential oil can lead to itching and rashes on the skin if applied undiluted.
• This oil is not apt for pregnant or lactating women.