Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vetivera Zinanoides||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Roots||In alcohol ( 95%)|
We are a trusted entity that is known to deliver the best quality Vetiver oil to people all across the globe. The therapeutic quality oil is 100% pure and undiluted in nature that is obtained via the steam distillation process.Botany
The perennial grass of Vetiver belongs to family Gramineae. It is commonly known as Khus. It grows in clusters and clamp, has a stem that is tall, thin with rigid leaves.Historical Uses of Vetiver Oil
• Vetiver Oilis is also known as Tranquility oil in Sri Lanka and India.
• During 12th century, Vetiver Oil was used to uplift mood, heal wounds and soothe the body & mind.
• It was used as a part of Ayurvedic treatment where the oil was used to maintain balance, healing many health disorders, loss of energy, skin problems and arthritis pain. In addition, this was used to treat headache and cool down high body temperature.
• The oil was used to massage brides to bless them just prior to their wedding.
• Vetiver Oil was used in the preparation of Chinese medicine that replenishes dry skin, balances emotions, stimulates focus and cool & calm the body.
Vetiver Oil shows many health benefits to its user where it acts as a sedative, anti-inflammatory, tonic, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, etc.General Precautionary Measures!
• Always use concentrated Vetiver Oil with the utmost care. When applying on skin, dilute it with suitable carrier oil to avoid unwanted effects on the skin.
• The oil is said to be non-toxic and non-irritating. However, due to variation in the immune system, different users may get different end results. Therefore, it is always better to speak to your healthcare provider before applying the oil.