Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vanilla planifolia||Mexico||Conventional||CO2 Extraction||Vanilla bean||(20 C): soluble 10% w/w in ethanol 96%|
The website is acclaimed globally for supplying qualitative Vanilla oil to customers. Obtained via the solvent extraction method from the vanilla beans, the oil is 100% pure and safe to use.
Vanilla is a perennial and herbaceous climbing vine that grows to a height of 25 m. The plant belongs to the family of Orchidaceae. It has flowers that are deep trumpet-shaped. Stems are more than 35m in length that is arranged in an alternate manner. The leaves of the plant are fleshy or leathery. The roots are aerial in nature that grows from each node.
Historical Uses of Vanilla oil
• People from Africa have used the oil to treat stomach issues during ancient times.
• In the 16th& 17thcentury, European doctors have used Vanilla oil as an antidote to nullify the effect of poison and stomach problem.
• Historically, the oil was believed to have properties such as antidepressants, calming, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, etc.
Vanilla oil shows many therapeutic properties such as it help to regulate menstruation cycle, provide relief from nausea and heals wound fast. In addition, it is also useful against insomnia, stress, depression and anxiety. This oil increases the libido level in the body, induces sleep and also encourages dreaming.
Blends well with
Vanilla essential oil goes well with Lemon, Mandarin, Orange sweet, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Jasmine Absolute, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vanilla CO2, Vetiver. Vanilla CO2, Vetiver.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Always dilute Vanilla oil before applying it topically on the skin.
• In case eyes comes in contact with this oil, NEVER USE WATER. You should use 1-2 drops of vegetable oil on a soft & clean tissue and wipe out the area.
• Keep the bottle of the oil away from the reach of the kids.