Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Valeriana Officinalis||China||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Roots||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
We are a trusted and USFDA certified supplier of Valerian Root Oil that is obtained from the roots of the plant via the steam distillation process.Botany
Valerian is a flowering plant that belongs to the family of Valerianaceae. It is perennial angiosperms that have odorous flowers, pink in color. The roots are compact & erect and appear like conical rootstock. The roots are used to obtained oil by means of the steam distillation process that appears yellow in color.Historical Uses of Valerian Root Oil
During Medieval times, Valerian Root Oil was used in the preparation of herbal medicine. This was commonly known as “All-heal” oil as it was used for different purposes. It was known to treat sleep and skin problems.Therapeutic Benefits
• Valerian Root Oil possesses many excellent therapeutic properties where it can be used to reduce heart palpitations and nervous disorders.
• This improves sleep quality, stimulates cognitive ability and reduces anxiety.
• It lowers blood pressure and menstrual cramps effectively.
• Do not drive or operate any machine after using Valerian Root Oil.
• Always use this oil in the evening or once you are done with your daily routine.
• When using this oil, avoid any other sleeping treatments.
• Prolonged use of this oil is not recommended.
• A higher dose of Valerian Root Oil may cause drowsiness and lethargic reactions in the body, so use it as suggested by the healthcare provider.