Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Curcuma Longa||India||Organic||Steam Distillation||Root||woody and earthy with a touch of spice||soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Extracted from the roots of Turmeric plant, Turmeric Root Essential Oil is just what you want to have a healthy body and mind. Aromaaz International helps its clients in getting the bottle of this natural magical oil at pocket-friendly prices.
Turmeric plant is referred to as Curcuma Longa in the botanical language. It is a flowering, herbaceous, rhizomatous, and perennial plant that is a member of the Zingiberaceae family. The plant requires ample rainfall and warm climates to grow. The roots of this plant are bright yellow and immensely used in cooking.
Overview of Turmeric Root Essential Oil
Derived from the roots of the turmeric plant by the way of steam distillation, the turmeric essential oil is much more potent than the turmeric powder. The scent of turmeric root oil resembles the fresh cut root of turmeric. This essential oil is also loaded with antimicrobial, anti-parasitic, anti-allergic, and healing characteristics.
Benefits of Turmeric Root Essential Oil
• The topical application of this essential oil soothes the inflammation of the joints and muscles.
• The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-microbial properties of this oil help in boosting the immunity.
• The Ar-turmerone compound in the oil promotes good liver function.
• This essential oil is extremely effective in reducing the signs of aging and lightening of the blemishes and scars on the face.
Blends well with
Turmeric Root essential oil goes well with Orange ,Ginger, Grapefruit,Ylang Ylang Cinnamon bark and Cardamom.
• Essential oils are extremely strong and concentrated. It is better to perform a skin patch test on legs before using it on a larger area.
• Use turmeric root essential oil only after consultation with the doctor.