Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Thymus Vulgaris||Hungary||Conventional||Steam Distillation||leaves||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Aromaaz International is one of the trusted suppliers of organic oil that prepare oil as per set standards of the industry. The oil shows many therapeutic properties when used for treating many health issues. BotanyThyme plant belongs to the Labiatae family of Plantae kingdom. Dried leaves are used for the extraction of oil from it. In addition, flowering tops and twigs are also used. This is a perennial herb that is propagated via seeds.Brief History & Historical Uses of Thyme Oil
• The usefulness of the plant dates back to the ancient Egypt where they used it for embalming.
• Historically, the oil from Thyme was used to cure cases of poison in the body and to get relief from the pain caused due to it.
• People have also used this oil against bronchitis, sore throat, bedwetting and for increasing urination.
Thyme oil is known to show excellent properties such as antibacterial, cardiac, hypertensive, stimulant, antispasmodic, etc.General Precautionary Measures!
• People suffering from high blood pressure should use the oil with the utmost care.
• Pregnant ladies and children below 18 months and lactating mothers should never use Thyme oil if the doctor has not suggested for the same.