Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Thuja Occidentalis||North America||Wild||Steam Distillation||Leaves||camphor like fragrance||Soluble in alcohol|
Getting a bottle of 100% pure and natural Thuja Essential Oil is not difficult when Aromaaz International is there. This product is manufactured and packed under supervision to preserve the scent of this incredible essential oil.
Thuja Occidentalis is also called northern white cedar which is a strong evergreen coniferous tree belonging to the plant family Cupressaceae. The tree is indigenous to Northern United States. This medium-sized tree has an approximate height of 49 feet and has reddish-brown bark.
Overview of Thuja Essential Oil
Thuja Essential Oil is procured from the Thuja or white cedar tree, which is also called the ‘Tree of Life’. The leaves of this tree are steam distilled to get the purest extract of this oil. This essential oil is a colourless liquid with a yellow tinge and has camphor like fragrance. It not just provides therapeutic benefits but is widely consumed for decorative and other purposes.
Benefits of Thuja Essential Oil
• Thuja Essential Oil alleviates the pain of rheumatism by eliminating the toxic substances out of the body.
• The astringent properties in this oil help in the contracting of blood vessels which ultimately reduces the risk of hemorrhaging.
• It clears the phlegm and mucus stuck in the nasal and respiratory tracts of the body due to cold, cough, bronchitis, etc.
• The toxicity of this essential oil kills insects and even repels them.
Blends well with
Thuja essential oil goes well with Cedar wood, Geranium, Tangerine, Mandarin, Lavender and Neroli oils
• As this oil is toxic, dosage of this oil should be discussed with a licensed medical practitioner.
• The use of this oil is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
• Internal use of this oil is not suggested.