Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juniperus Mexicana||USA||Wild||Steam Distilled||Wood||Soluble in ethanol|
Experience the charming fragrance of the Texas Cedar wood trees with Aromaaz International’s Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil. The bottle of this essential oil efficiently captures the natural essence of the Cedarwood trees.Botany
Juniperus Mexicana is a small, coniferous evergreen tree that belongs to the Cupressaceae family. The 23-feet high tree has needle-like leaves with crooked trunk and branches. The wood of this tree is extremely scented, durable, and perfect for timber.Overview of Texas Cedar Wood Essential Oil
Texas Cedar Wood Essential Oil, extracted from the scented wood of this tree, is widely praised for its rich and balsamic fragrance. The aroma of this essential oil is somewhat similar to the Virginia cedar wood essential oil. Owing to its fresh, sweet, and woody aroma, this essential oil is extensively used in the aromatherapy, perfumeries, and insect repelling products.Benefits of Texas Cedar Wood Essential Oil
• The beautiful fragrance of the Texas Cedar Wood Essential Oil relieves stress and anxiety, promotes sound sleep, and soothes the muscles of the nervous system.
• The soothing aroma of this essential oil helps in decongesting the accumulated phlegm and mucus in the respiratory and nasal tracts.
• As this oil promotes blood circulation, this helps in removing harmful substances from the body.
• It reduces the production of excess oils on the face and hair scalp.
• If one is in the care of a doctor or pregnant, always discuss the use of this oil before its consumption.
• The dilution of this oil is always advised.
• The essential oil is not meant for internal use.