Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus reticulate||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Peels||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Give your day a perfect start with the fresh, tangy fragrance of the Tangerine Essential Oil. You can avail this invigorating essential oil from the trusted Aromaaz International, which is a USFDA certified company.Botany
Tangerine is a citrus fruit that is known as Citrus Reticulata in botanical language. The plant of this fruit belongs to the Rutaceae family in the plant kingdom. The taste of tangerine is quite similar to the taste of mandarin. The skin of the fruit is reddish-orange in colour.Overview of Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil is obtained after cold pressing the peels of the tangerine. The oil has an intense, pure, and citrusy scent. Known for its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, it is a well-known element in aromatherapy and skin care solutions.Benefits of Tangerine Essential Oil
• The soothing aroma of tangerine essential oil relaxes the tensed nerves and reduces anxiety, stress, and depression.
• This essential oil purifies the blood by removing the toxic substances from the body.
• The relaxing effect of the tangerine essential oil alleviates the pain of the muscles and joints.
• The antiseptic characteristics of this essential oil treat hair problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, etc.
• The topical use of the tangerine essential oil is safe for pregnant women as it removes stretch marks.
• Consult a physician before using this oil as there is a chance of skin sensitivity for many people.