Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus Sinensis||Brazil||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Peels||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Owing to its versatility, inexpensiveness, and immensely exhilarating scent, Sweet Orange Essential Oil is counted amongst the most renowned essential oils for aromatherapy. Buying it from the Aromaaz International is the best choice as this company provides 100% natural essential oils at pocket-friendly prices and that too at your doorstep.Botany
Sweet orange is an evergreen tree which is a member of Rutaceae plant family. The tree can grow up to a height of 26 feet and is self-fertile. The flowers of the tree are white in colour; the fruits are round, sweet and orange in colour.Overview of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
The aromatic Sweet Orange essential oil is obtained by cold pressing of the orange peels. The oil has a thin consistency with high perfumery scent and yellowish-orange appearance. The fragrance of this essential oil is citrusy, bright, and sweet aroma like that of orange peels.Benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
• Sweet orange essential oil is a well-known remedy to ease tensed muscles and uplift mood via aromatherapy.
• This essential oil is a remarkable skin brightening solution owing to the presence of orange peel extract.
• It helps in removing the excess oil from the skin.
• The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties fight acne by killing the bacteria causing it.
• Ingesting the Sweet Orange Essential Oil is not recommended.
• Avoid this essential oil when pregnant.
• Avoid going out in the skin after applying this oil on skin.
• Mix it with carrier oil while using.
• Don’t put this oil in ears, eyes, or mucus membranes.