Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nardostachys jatamansi||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Roots||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Spikenard essential oil supplied by Aromaaz International is produced from the dried roots and rhizomes via the steam distillation process. The therapeutic quality oil is supplied in an airtight bottle in different quantities.Botany
Spikenard is an angiosperm that belongs to the family Valerianaceae. The plant grows to a height of 1m. The flowers are bell-shaped and the colour varies from rose-purple, pink to whitish. The roots, as well as rhizomes of the plant, are steam distilled to produce oil from it. These roots and rhizomes, when plugged out from the soil, spread a sweet aroma in air.Brief History & Historical Uses of Spikenard oil
Spikenard oil was first used by Egyptians and later this was used in Roman by women for the preparation of beauty care products and perfumes. This was then used in China, India and Japan for different purposes. This was also used to embalm mummies by Romans and Egyptians.Therapeutic Benefits
• Spikenard oil is widely in demand due to its amazing therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, laxative, sedative, anti-pyretic, anti-fungal, deodorant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and calmative.
• This is used to reduce stress, indigestion, tension, migraine, insomnia and nervous disorder.
• Avoid using Spikenard oil internally.
• Do not use this oil without diluting it with carrier oil as the concentrated oil can cause allergic reactions when applied topically on the skin.
• In case your liver is damaged or you are suffering from any medical issues such as epilepsy, cancer, etc., please do not use the oil.
• Use Spikenard oil with utmost care on children and also consult to the authentic aroma therapists before using it.