Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|China||Conventional||Dried Pods||Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Alcohols|
Variety: Orchid Essential Oil
Orchid Essential Oil is excellent for skin, headaches, and other health problems. It consists of restorative and strengthening properties. Our essential oil is certified and can be used for domestic as well as industrial uses.
Orchids or Orchidaceae is the largest flowering family. It is a member of Asparagales, which belongs to the monocotyledonous order. There are more than 20000 species of Orchids in the world. The plant is native to China and today, it can be found in the tropical regions of the world. The root of the plant absorbs moisture to obtain nutrients and also requires sunlight for 12 hours. The plant also grows according to patterns that are called Monopodial and Sympodial.
A Brief History of Orchid Essential Oil
• Orchid Essential Oil is derived from Orchidaceae that can be found in tropical and Tundra regions.
• This essential oil is considered a symbol of beauty. This is because the Orchid flower comprises of various benefits for the skin.
• It can help in the regeneration of the skin cells to provide a healthy and young feel. It also helps in removing harmful radicals from the skin.
• Orchids were used in the traditional Chinese medicine system to treat lung-related illness.
• Ancient women of Greece ate the Orchid flower as it was associated with virility.
• Orchid Essential Oil is considered to be very effective in curing allergies, headaches and muscle cramps.
• The oil can also help in providing relief from stress and anxiety.
• It can also work wonders when used on the skin. It can help in rejuvenating skin and removes impurities from the skin.
General Precautionary Measures
• Orchid Essential should be used for the external purpose only.
• Children and Pregnant women should avoid the consumption of this essential oil. Before usage, it is advised to consult a healthcare provider.
• Do not apply the oil directly on the skin as it may be concentrated in nature. It first must be diluted with a carrier oil.