Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Allium Cepa h||Egypt||Conventional||steam distillation||Seed|
Our organization is widely accepted in the global market for supplying the best quality of Onion Oil. It is obtained from the seeds of onion via the steam distillation process as per set standards of the USFDA and other regulatory bodies, therefore, safe to use.Botany
Onion, a perennial herb, belongs to family of Amaryllidaceae plant kingdom. While bulb of the plant is above the roots and is edible, leaves are hollow, and the flowering stem is also found above the roots. The flowers are white in color and grow in spherical cluster.Brief History of Onion oil
The origin of Onion seeds dates back to the Mediterranean region which later on was cultivated in many parts of Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The oils obtained from this was used for curing many diseases and keeps people healthy and fit.Historical Uses
During ancient times, people from Egypt used this excellent oil for preserving sacred items in the tombs.Therapeutic benefits
• It is used to boost the functioning of digestive system as well as the immune system that cure many health issues.
• The oil is known to cure mild fever, diarrhoeal and body-aches.
• It is used for its anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial properties that also speed-up wound healing process.
• This oil treats asthma and many other respiratory tract infections.
• This may cause interference in anticoagulant medicines and can obstruct blood clotting process.Therefore, proper precautions should be taken while using this.
• Perform a skin-patch test before applying to the actual site on the skin to treat any ailment.
• Do not forget to dilute the oil with carrier oil before applying it on the skin.