Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Allium Cepa h||Egypt||Conventional||steam distilled||seed||unpleasant,sulfurous type odor||in soluble in water|
Variety: Onion Seed Oil
Our organization is widely accepted in the global market for supplying the best quality of Onion Oil. It is obtained from the seeds of onion via the steam distillation process as per set standards of the USFDA and other regulatory bodies, therefore, safe to use.
Onion, a perennial herb, belongs to family of Amaryllidaceae plant kingdom. While bulb of the plant is above the roots and is edible, leaves are hollow, and the flowering stem is also found above the roots. The flowers are white in color and grow in spherical cluster.
Brief History of Onion Seed Essential Oil
The origin of Onion seeds dates back to the Mediterranean region which later on was cultivated in many parts of Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The oils obtained from this was used for curing many diseases and keeps people healthy and fit.
During ancient times, people from Egypt used this excellent oil for preserving sacred items in the tombs.
Onion Seed Essential Oil Therapeutic benefits
• It is used to boost the functioning of digestive system as well as the immune system that cure many health issues.
• The oil is known to cure mild fever, diarrhoeal and body-aches.
• It is used for its anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial properties that also speed-up wound healing process.
• This oil treats asthma and many other respiratory tract infections.
Onion Seed Essential Oil Blends well with
Onion seed essential oil goes well with Sage, Thyme, Garlic, Oregano and Rosemary.
General Precautionary Measures!
• This may cause interference in anticoagulant medicines and can obstruct blood clotting process.Therefore, proper precautions should be taken while using this.
• Perform a skin-patch test before applying to the actual site on the skin to treat any ailment.
• Do not forget to dilute the oil with carrier oil before applying it on the skin.