Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Myristica fragrans||India||Conventional||steam distillation||seeds||spicy, sharp and musky aroma.||soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Variety: Nutmeg oil
Aromaaz International is a prime supplier of Nutmeg oil that is extracted through the steam distillation process. It is widely used to keep health, skin and hair healthy. We offer 100% undiluted and quality-approved oil to customers that are packed under the strict environmental condition.
Nutmeg plant belongs to Myristicaceae family of Plantae kingdom. It grows to a height of 20m and is believed to be an evergreen tree. The foliage is dense. Flowers are small and appear yellow in color.
Overview of Nutmeg oil
Nutmeg oil is extracted from the seeds of the plant by means of the steam distillation process. The oil has spicy, sharp and musky aroma.
Blends well with
Nutmeg essentisl oil goes well with Frankincense, vetiver, clary sage, marjoram, Lemongrass, and Sandalwood
Historical use of Nutmeg oil
• During the ancient time, Nutmeg oil was used to formulate Chinese medicine that treats impotency in male. In addition, the oil was also used for treating liver diseases.
• Arabians used the oil to treat depression and also used in Homeopathic medicine to treat depression.
• Ancient Egyptians used Nutmeg oil for embalming.
• In the middle ages, the oil was used to treat hemorrhoids.
Blends well with
Nutmeg essential oil goes well with coriander seed, clary sage, frankincense, lemon, tangerine, lime, grapefruit, lavender, rosemary, ginger, eucalyptus, Bergamot, cardamom, cedarwoodsandalwood, orange and ylang ylang oil.
• Nutmeg oil exhibits many beneficial health benefits such as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, sedative, relaxing, etc.
• The oil is used for treating indigestion, menstrual cramps, bad breath, heart disorders, stress, cough, blood pressure and pain.General Precautionary Measures!
• Use Nutmeg oil sparingly as it may be toxic, if used in large quantities.
• Avoid using the oil during pregnancy.